A Total Alaskan Experience
- The largest King Salmon in the world swim along our beaches headed for the Kenai and Kasilof Rivers.
- Halibut are plentiful and large and are probably the best all-round eating fish in the world.
- Two active volcanoes over 10,000 feet high, Mt. Iliamna and Mt. Redoubt, stand watch over Cook Inlet's clean waters and rich marine life 365 days a year.
While you're here fishing, see and experience the tides, bald eagles, clam digging, the old Ninilchik Village, the Russian Orthodox church, our boat harbor and commercial drift net fleet, smell the salt air, check out the local wildlife, and try your luck for salmon, trout and dollies on the banks of the Ninilchik River and Deep Creek.
- Our guides are longtime Alaskan residents. Mike and Mark Chihuly have been residents of Alaska for over 40 years while Marvin Nelson was born in Afognak, Alaska and Doug Blossom was born on the Kenai Peninsula..
- No other charter service has more experience, nor has fished longer, in Cook Inlet off the Deep Creek/Ninilchik beaches than Chihuly's Charters.