Check It Out: The Cold-Inlay Process Using Metal Powder & Urethane Resin
- Resin Related Forums:
- Robert Fida's Mold Making & Casting Forum (broken?)
- Sources of Polymer Resins:
- Synair Corp. "Leading the Industry in Urethane Technology" (they'll sell direct if you ask, but maybe that's because I'm in Alaska)
- Fiberlay Inc. (Retailer of various resins, Silica Fume, fillers, etc)
- Fibre Glast Developments Information Center
- Carbon Composites - Carbon, Kevlar & High-Tech Laminates
- "His" Glassworks' HXTAL Epoxy & glue for glass page
- E-Composites.com (A major resource site!)
- Fine Arts Sculpture Techniques - Internet Resources from The Mining Company
- World Wide Arts Resources - The largest gateway to the arts in the world.
- Aircraft Spruce & Specialty Co
- Cementex Latex Corp
- EUROPEAN COATINGS NET: Formulation Forum
- Resin in Construction
- ITW Philadelphia Resins
- Symons Epoxies
- Alumilite, "Cast Your Imagination"
- Reade Advanced Materials (fillers & more)
- BJB Enterprises, "Quality Liquid Plastic Systems"
- Goldenwest Manufacturing Inc.
- Polytek Development Corp.
- Smooth-On Products (Has excellent "How To" information)
- Mann Formulated Products - Release agents
- Air Products: Epoxy Additives
- Hans H. Saltzwedel's fine bas-relief wall plaques & seals
- Tom Banwell Designs featuring Lumicast
- Advanced Composites' information on filaments
- Composite Solutions Co. - Lots of good technical information
- U.S. Composites Inc
- Performance Yacht Systems
- Peterson Products - Fiberglass Experts
- Magnolia Plastics "for the Space Age Since 1957"
- Industrial Plastics & Paints: Fillers
- Sculptor.Org: A Comprehensive Resource for Sculptors
- Robert Fida's sculpture & mold making site A wealth of info & links!
- A health warning about diisocyanate hardners
Visit my other Stained Glass Artwork & Mosaic Mortar Material Matters pages for lots of links to resources, manufacturers, suppliers & studios:
- The Cold-Inlay Process Using Metal Powder & Urethane Resin
- Mosaic Forums, Resources & Recommended Books
- Links to more than 100 Mosaic Artists & Studios
- My Main Mosaic Mortar Material Matters page
- Mosaic Mortar Formula and Instructions
- Mosaic Mortar Component Links
- Pigments of All Types
- Glass, Ceramic & Stone Tile & Stone Inlay
- Resins, Reinforcing, Inlay & Radiant Heating Systems
- Stained Glass Forums & Resources & Recommended Books
- Links to more than 500 Stained Glass Artists & Studios
- Soldering Tips & Remarks on Soldering Lead-Free
- The Sonafrank Family's Slot Car Racing Fun
- Links to search engines that put the world on your desktop
- Politically Relevant Material , including Great Poetry & Real Spaghetti
Email comments to sonafrank@ElvesOfEster.com
or call 907-474-8831(H), 907-474-7277(W).
Please note, I'm in Alaska so there's a time difference.
Visit my artwork page
Visit my Geophysical Institute page